07 February 2008

Mix: You Put The 'Ex' in 'Sex'


Roy baby, let me do you (as well as me) a favour this Valentine's and tell you exactly what I want. I know what you're thinking, "Oh, Lord, what expensive shit am I going to have to shell out for now." But that ain't the case, baby. You see, Roy, all I want this year--if I can be so forward-- is some serious deep-dicking.

I know, I know. We have sex all the time, but quite frankly, Roy, you've gotten lazy, and mama's tired of picking up the slack. Lying there, long after you've passed out, satisfying myself in ways you haven't done in years now, Roy. Years. I'm a hot-blooded woman, baby, and if you can't give me what I want this year, then I can't guarantee an 'us,' Roy. Mama's got to get hers too, baby.


Hot Chip -- Sexual Healing

Air Supply -- Making Love From Nothing At All

The Bens -- Touch Myself

Sex in Dallas -- Everybody Deserves to be Fucked

JC Chasez -- All Day Long (I Dream About Sex)

Lovage -- Sex (I'm A)

Garbage -- Sex is Not the Enemy

Missy Elliot -- Work It

George Michael -- I Want Your Sex

Pretty Ricky -- Grind With Me

Poe -- Fingertips

Salt-N-Pepa - Let's Talk About Sex (Original Recipe Club Mix)



Bonus!Video!Jams! as good mp3's are hard to find:
Blackstreet -- Deep

TLC -- Red Light Special

______________
Next up on the V-Day Mix Spectacular '08: Dump You (Like a Trash Can)

No comments: