19 February 2008

Mix: 'Member dat, girl?!



Girl, I was packing the other day--yeah, I'm movin' out that triflin' ass ni--what? No, he ain't gonna let you move in, girl. Sorry, but no. Anyways, like I was sayin', the other day I was packing, and you wanna know what I found, girl? I found that mix cd you gave me way back in the day! You know--the one with those songs? What do you mean mean, "could you be any more vague?" Oh, well, it's the one with the one from High School with the Busta track--what do you mean you still ain't got no idea what the hell I'm talkin' about? Here's the damn thing, since you obviously have shit for brains...


Sisqo -- Thong Song

Joe -- I Wanna Know

Destiny's Child -- Bootylicious

Nelly, P. Diddy and Murphy Lee -- Shake Ya Tailfeather

Shaggy feat. Rayvon -- Angel

Mariah Carey feat. Jay-Z -- Heartbreaker

TLC -- No Scrubs

Enrque Iglesias -- Bailamos

Carlos Santana feat. Rob Thomas -- Smooth

OutKast -- Ms. Jackson

Destiny's Child -- Say My Name

Usher -- U Remind Me

No comments: