14 February 2008

Excuse the interruption, we will return to normally scheduled programming after this brief announcement



Tags, Labels, the little link thingys at the bottom of each post that link you to posts containing similar content, have been changed. I couldn't keep myself within blogger's 200 character limit, so alterations had to be made.

Instead of me filing a post under an artist's name, I will be filing them with the first letter of their name (Nina Simone now becomes 'n'). Likewise, artists with numbers at the forefront of their name will be filed under the letter that the number begins with (2pac becomes 't'). I've just made ctrl + f your new best friend.

I think that covers everything for now. I think.

And so this post isn't completely lame, I bear giftsies! [pardon, too much Scrubs]

Mercy -- Love (Can Make You Happy)

DJ Shadow -- Six Days Remix (feat. Mos Def)

PJ Harvey -- This Is Love

Lou Reed -- Sad Song

Gnarls Barkley -- Necromancer

No comments: