23 February 2008

Mix: I Want Candy Shutter Shades



Miranda, I am not buying you shutter shades. No, I've made up my mind, Mir-mir. What? If everyone else jumped off the Brooklyn Bridge, would you jump too? What do you mean you would if they gave you shutter shades? ARE YOU IN A CULT, MIRANDA? No? You better not be in a cult, Mir-mir, because then you really won't be getting shutter shades. I refuse to spend fifty dollars on retarded sunglasses if you are only going to drink the kool-aid. Yes, Miranda, shutter shades are retarded. What do you mean I'm buggin'? They are sunglasses with slits, Mir-mir, how effective can they be at blocking the sunlight? Oh, they're for fashion, well, that just makes everything better now, doesn't it? It's for fashion, so it's ok to spend fifty dollars to look retarded. Kanye West is allowed to look retarded because he can afford to, you on the other hand, Mir-mir, can't. I just don't understand you sometimes, Miranda. I honest to G-d don't. Don't start singing that damn song, Miranda!

The Fresh Prince & DJ Jazzy Jeff -- Parents Just Don't Understand

Kanye West feat. Daft Punk -- Stronger

Corey Hart -- Sunglasses At Night

Daft Punk -- The Prime Time Of Your Life/The Brainwasher/Rollin' & Scratchin'/Alive [Live]

Gwen Stefani feat. Eve -- Rich Girl

ZZ Top -- Cheap Sunglasses

Lily Allen -- Take What you Take

Phuego -- Me Against The Sunglasses (Britney Spears vs Corey Hart)

Jay-Z -- American Dreamin'

Aqua -- Cartoon Heroes



NOTE: I for one do not think shutter shades are retarded. And if I had the money, I would own fifty pairs. No lie. And if I had an insane amount of money? I would have the white light up ones Kanye wore at the Grammy's. Those were hot.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahaha, I loved this post :]
And shutter shades are the best!