14 February 2008

Mix: Mushy Gushy!



My head is in a spin
My feet don't touch the ground.
Because you're near to me
My head goes round and round.
My knees are shaking baby
My heart it beats like a drum
It feels like
it feels like I'm in love.


Simon & Garfunkel -- Song For the Asking [Live] [this song never fails to make my heart melt]

Daft Punk -- Digital Love

2Pac -- Do For Love

Beach Boys --God Only Knows

K-Ci & JoJo -- All My Life [my sister's wedding song]

Ben Folds -- The Luckiest

Troggs - Wild Thing

Monica -- For You I Will

Phil Collins -- A Groovy Kind of Love

Euromotion -- Don't Tell Me Your Name

Savage Garden -- Truly Madly Deeply [love love, love]

The Flaming Lips -- Do You Realize?

Alanis Morrissette -- Head Over Feet

The Carpenters -- I Just Fall in Love Again

Bob Dylan -- Wedding Song

Righteous Brothers -- Unchained Melody [mom was a big Swayze fan, by default I love Ghost]

Elvis Presley -- I Can't Help Falling in Love With You [no one steals my heart like the King]

Bonus!Video!Jam! Kelly Marie -- Feels Like I'm in Love

No comments: