07 February 2008

Mix: Happy UnBirthday



Looking at the calendar a few moments ago, I realised that today is exactly nine months til my 22nd birthday. And since I am procrastinating doing my adult duties (i.e. laundry, taxes, cleaning, paying bills), I decided that I might as well make an UnBirthday Mix. No theme here really, besides these being songs I dig/can't get enough of as of late.

Flo-Rida feat. T. Pain -- Low

Daft Punk -- Digital Love

Tittsworth -- September [sick remix of the Earth, Wind, & Fire classic]

Klever -- Kryptobounce

Janet Jackson feat. Ciara -- Feedback

Coconut Records -- Nighttiming

Studio -- No Comply

Lupe Fiasco feat. Jay-Z -- Pressure

Ben Folds feat. Rufus Wainwright -- Careless Whisper (George Michael cover)

Simian Mobile Disco -- Clock

Timbaland feat. Keri Hilson & D.O.E. -- The Way I R

1 comment:

Jess said...

Found your blog from LJ's Audio Binge -- snagged the Lupe track. Thanks! Can't wait to read what else you've got up your sleeve.