11 February 2008

Mix: Dump You (Like a Trash Can)



Donna, I know Valentine’s Day is around the corner--and I hate to do this and all--but, uh, I, uh, I I thinkweshouldseeotherpeople. I know! Crazy, right? We’ve been together for a few years now and I--don’t cry, Donna. You’re right, you’re right, I’m absolutely a schmuck. A prick, a douchebag, you name it, I’m it, baby. Don’t call you ‘baby’? I’m sorry. Sorry. I’m terrible at this--do you want a hug? Don’t touch you--oh, ok. I’m sorry, just trying to make it better, is all, Donna. Well, um--what was that?

Oh, are our plans for Thursday still on? Well, you see, Donna, uh, the thing about Thursday is that I, uh, I, uh, I amtakingoutsomeoneelseinstead. I know! Crazy, right? You see, I met this girl--you know how these things go! No, no, no, no, no! Don’t do that, Donna, you’re making your mascara run, baby! Ouch! I’m sorry! God, woman, could your purse be any heavier? Shit, I’m sorry. I deserved it, I know. I know! God, Donna, you’re taking this harder than I thought. What? Aw, I know you love me, baby--I loved you too, but things change.

What about the wedding? Well, that’s off, girl. I know this is hard, it’s going to be for awhile, which is why I think we should just make this a clean break and not talk to each other after I get my stuff out of your place. Hmm? What about Trey jr.? Well, you see, Donna, little Trey-Trey is just gonna cramp my style right now, you know? Between work, my buddies, and the lad--other things, I won’t have a lot of time to see him, you know?

Led Zeppelin -- Babe, I’m Gonna Leave You

REO Speedwagon -- Time For Me to Fly

Flight of the Conchords -- I'm Not Crying

Ben Folds Five -- Song For the Dumped [Live] [it's not V-day without this song popping up once]

Justin Timberlake -- What Goes Around Comes Around

My Darling YOU! -- We Break Up On Friday

Paul Simon -- 50 Ways to Leave Your Lover

Mika -- Grace Kelly

The Magnetic Fields -- Three-Way

Puddle of Mudd -- She Hates Me


______________
Next up on the V-Day Mix Spectacular '08: A Broken Heart is Not the Apocalypse

No comments: