25 April 2008

I don't have a future figured out



Okay. OKAY. While I am one never to be ashamed of what I listen to, I must admit that my cheeks reddened when I realised who sung "Taking Chances." The song is a song Corporate has chosen to play on the store's "radio" every three to four hours. Listening to it every so often, I googled a bit of the lyrics that piqued my interest. My, my, my, what a surprise when the world's proudest Canadian popped up at the top of the search. Having been forced to listen to Miss Canada's music when I was younger, I thought I'd be a pro at picking her voice out. Apparently not. So, I'm going to push the (slight) embarrassment aside and let y'all know that I'm digging this song. It's sweet and sappy, and a perfect falling-in-love song, and I'm a girl with a case of Spring Fever, so shut it.




Celine Dion -- Taking Chances

No comments: