08 March 2008

Would You Stay if She Promised You Heaven?



Fleetwood Mac--a band that truly has my heart. If ever I marry, I think one of my requirements in a spouse would be that he loves Fleetwood Mac. Because one, if he could sing me any of the mushy love songs they've put out over the years, I could never be mad at him, two, he's obviously good people, and three, when listening to The Mac, all I want to do is makeout and be gushy with someone--especially when listening to their album, Tango in the Night. Between "Big Love," "Family Man," and my personal favourite Mac tune, "Everywhere"--this girl's heart can't help but get all a-flutter. You want to know why else Fleetwood Mac is amazing? They can do angst and heartbreak just as well as they can do lovey-dovey--and they can do it smiling whilst giving their ex the lyrics they inspired and then ask them to not only sing them, but record them as well. Isn't falling in love with a colleague a bitch--especially when you're in a band? While I am a Stevie Nicks girl myself (short chicks need to stick together), if the only Fleetwood Mac songs you know are Stevie driven, you need go out and buy Fleetwood Mac & Tango in the Night, stat. Oh, and when you buy Fleetwood Mac make sure you listen to the entire album, and not just the tracks you know. There will be a quiz, so make sure you study.


Fleetwood Mac -- You Make Loving Fun

Fleetwood Mac -- The Chain

Fleetwood Mac -- What Makes You Think You're The One

Fleetwood Mac -- Family Man

Fleetwood Mac -- Caroline

Fleetwood Mac -- Big Love

Fleetwood Mac -- Brown Eyes

Fleetwood Mac -- When I See You Again

Fleetwood Mac -- Sentimental Lady

Fleetwood Mac -- Love That Woman

Fleetwood Mac -- Looking For Somebody

Fleetwood Mac -- Dissatisfied

Fleetwood Mac -- Mystery Boogie

Fleetwood Mac -- Love That Burns

Fleetwood Mac -- Heroes Are Hard to Find

Fleetwood Mac -- Hypnotised

Fleetwood Mac -- Landslide

Fleetwood Mac -- Over My Head

Fleetwood Mac -- Spare Me A Little Of Your Love

Fleetwood Mac -- Sometimes

No comments: