11 March 2008

I'm tingling right from my head to my toes


Music is the poetry of the air.
-Richter


This week's edition is dedicated to The Mac, just because it can be.

Fleetwood Mac -- Thrown Down
You've shaken your faith in me, no
You've shaken my faith in everything else
A decision no one makes, and now you're going home
Faith is a hard thing to hold on to
Something inside you says I don't have to
You're not like other people, you do what you want to
You're not like other people, you do what you want to...



Fleetwood Mac -- You & I, Part II
I wake up
With my eyes shut tight
Hoping tomorrow will never come
For you and I
Oh the phantoms
Crawl out of the night
Hoping the daylight will never come
For you and I
Keep your heart open and your eyes shut tight
What will be, will be
Keep your heart open and your eyes shut tight
But don't forget about me...



Fleetwood Mac -- Behind the Mask
I don't know if I want you back
You're the cool nights of the desert
And the hot kisses of the sun
Why is it that I don't believe you
When you say I'm the only one
I know I'm the lonely one...



Fleetwood Mac -- Storms
So I try to say
Goodbye my friend
I'd like to leave you with something warm
But never have I been a blue calm sea
I have always been a storm...



Fleetwood Mac -- Say You Love Me
Have mercy, baby on a poor girl like me,
You know I'm falling, falling, falling at your feet,
I'm tingling right from my head to my toes,
So help me, help me, help me make the feeling go.
'Cause when the loving starts, and the lights go down,
And there's not another living soul around,
Then you woo me until the sun comes up,
And you say that you love me...

No comments: