11 March 2008

Fo' sho if I tell you how to do my dance, maybe then you'll let me get in those pants



Having found a proper date for tonight, the anxiety is gone and the excitement is on--on like Donkey Kong, baby! Okay, so to say the least: I am excited. And honestly, if I may say so, I am more excited about seeing Chromeo tonight then Justice. Blasphemous, a bit, I know. But over the last few weeks, I've become addicted to Fancy Footwork. I don't what it is with that album, but I keep going back to it. It's like dirty 80's synth pop that learned how to shower--I don't know how else to describe it. Justice is going to phenomenawesome fo' sho, but I think Chromeo are going to be the ones to start tearing things up. Also, I can't help but love an album whose beats remind me of Ghostbusters and Batman. Listen to the album and you'll know what I mean.

Anyways, as I was saying, the concert tonight is going to be wicked (how Bostonian of me). It's going to feel amazing to just let fucking loose. Months of frustration to be danced away in just a few short hours. Ugh, it's going to be better than...well, lets just say lots of things. Since New York is the only date all the acts are scheduled to play (hooray!), let's celebrate! It's all about the little victories, folks.

Justice -- Stress

Chromeo -- Bonafide Lovin'

Diplo -- Must Be A Devil

Busy P -- 49ers

DJ Mehdi -- Stick It

Fancy -- To Stir Someone Like You

Justice -- The Party

Diplo feat. Rye Rye-- Wassupwassup

Busy P -- Rainbow Man

Chromeo -- Call Me Up

DJ Mehdi -- Lucky Girl

Fancy -- Morning

No comments: