26 March 2008

LastFm: inaccurately logging music since 2002



I nearly laughed myself off the bad when I went to my Lastfm and saw my top artists for the week. They all begin with the letter 'L' save Chromeo. Why do all my artists this week begin with 'L,' you ask? Well, the ass that I am will turn off my speakers when I get a phone call or a roomie knocks on the door, and the ass I am usually gets distracted afterwards and forgets that her iTunes is on. So, what began as listening to one Le Tigre song, turns into "listening" to 101 Liz Phair songs. Nice.

Here, my friends, is what I've really been listening to.

Chromeo -- Rage!

Chromeo -- She'z N Control

Chromeo -- Woman Friend

Stevie Nicks -- Stop Draggin' My Heart Around

Stevie Nicks -- Edge of Seventeen

Britney Spears -- Radar

Britney Spears -- Get Naked (I Got a Plan)

I Am X -- Song Of Imaginary Beings

I Am X -- This Will Make You Love Again

Hot Chip -- You Ride, We Ride, In My Ride

No comments: