15 July 2008

Mini Mix: Dirty Laundry: Out Damn Spot(s)!



Laundry--you money sucking fiend. Not only do I have to drag you to the laundromat, but I have to fight with other ne'er-do-wells who also have nothing better to do on a Tuesday morning, and then pay nearly $5 to wash and dry you. Granted, being near broke, one wash was all I cold afford, but it's the principle of the matter, is all. I mean, I buy you from the store--save you from the grimy hands that pulled you day-in and day-out. Then when I bring you home and take you out a few times, you demand to be cleaned. I mean, honestly? Couldn't you at least wash yourself?


Also, besides mini-psuedo-ranting, the main reason for this post is the first song on this mix, Bitter:Sweet's "Dirty Laundry."

Dirty Laundry - Bitter:Sweet

Laundry Baskets - Aqueduct

Laundry - Say Hi To Your Mom


And this song purely for the ~lulz~
I HATE Doing Laundry - PsychoStick




Bonus!Video!Jam! Don Henley -- Dirty Laundry (modified form its original version)

No comments: