28 June 2008

Immuzikation: Free Your Unbelievable Mind!



'Spose to be asleep, especially with work in less than 8 hours. Oops.

En Vogue. Loves of mine since elementary school. Immuzikation? Psuedo-love of mine since, hmm, last summer? The latter mashing the former? A musicgasm for sure. Yeah, I was looking for an En Vogue track for a mix I was to throw up here, and stumbled upon this gem. Totes fun, making one want to grab a red solo cup full o' beer and throw a rager of a roof party. Jam it til there's no tomorrow, hombre.


Immuzikation -- Free Your Unbelievable Mind (En Vogue vs EMF)



On a note completely unrelated: When the fuck did The Offspring release a new album? Also, who said anyone even wanted them too? I mean, it's been all downhill since Americana, fellas. C'mon, do you remember the joke of an album that was Conspiracy of One, I wish I didn't.

No comments: