24 May 2008

Well, I've walked two hundred miles, now look me over [100th Post!]



A G-d among men (& Love of my life) is celebrating their Birfday today. 67 years in this crazy world, and he's still kickin', tickin', and rockin'. Yes, kiddies my hero Robert Allen Zimmerman Bob Dylan, is today's Birfday Boy (as well as center of Revolution Muzak's 100th Post). Two reasons to celebrate, HUZZAH!

Bob Dylan -- One More Cup of Coffee

Bob Dylan -- Every Grain of Sand

Bob Dylan -- Ring Them Bells

Bob Dylan -- Absolutely Sweet Marie

Bob Dylan -- Do Right To Me Baby (Do Unto Others)

Bob Dylan -- All I Really Wanna Do

Bob Dylan -- No Time To Think

Bob Dylan -- She Belongs To Me

Bob Dylan -- Maybe Someday

Bob Dylan -- Spirit on the Water

Bob Dylan & The Band -- Forever Young



I know I've been absent as of late, and this 100th post should have been celebrated weeks ago, but give a workin' girl a break, will ya! Anywho, Here's to many more musical masturbations, ramblings, and sharegasms. I've enjoyed running this music blog of disarray, and I hope the whole two of you's that keep up with it, have enjoyed it too. Here's to many more posts! Cheers!

No comments: