24 May 2008

Mix: Packing is the Devil



To motivate myself, a little mix. My deposit and first month's rent sent out: 8 days til the move, & I am still not packed. Having not enough time for the epic task, does indeed present a large part of the problem, but another portion of it is also due to my unwillingness to leave shit behind. Books, movies, records--I NEED them with me. Psssh, I feel a third grade tantrum coming on. Weeding through my movies, weighing Adam Sandler's Bulletproof against West Side Story--toss the former into the "Yard Sale" Box, and pack the latter into the trunk. Decisions, decisions. Books, my sunny-day companions, being packed on a Need basis--which ones I NEED (am willing) to carry up 4 flights of stairs. Gah. Those Harry Potter bitches have it so easy...

The Weakerthans -- Sun in An Empty Room

Aesop Rock -- Five Fingers

Daft Punk -- Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger

The Flaming Lips -- Guy Who Got a Headache and Saved the World

Hot Chip -- Colours

The Lovemakers -- Prepare For The Fight

The Walls -- To the Bright and Shining Sun

No comments: