01 August 2008

My heart is a-tellin' me I love ya still



Bob Dylan--keeper of my heart. My musical lover is playing Prospect Park on August 12th. I'd kill for tickets. Ok, maybe I am too much of a lover to ever kill anything, the point is: I want to go. Problem? Too poor. The tickets are steep, $55 for the lawn, but it's friggin' Bob Dylan.

I am actually kind of surprised tickets are still available. Last year I saw him at Bethel Woods, a venue much bigger than the Bandshell, and it sold out. The tickets were also cheaper, but that is another story.

The schemer in me says I should ask mi familia for an early Birthday present. The realist in me says it ain't gonna happen.

So this post isn't completely devoid of purpose, I present you with my one of my top five Dylan tunes, "Abandoned Love."


Bob Dylan -- Abandoned Love

No comments: