01 August 2008

Mix: Do I Need This?




The fact that the title of this mix has the potential to open a philosophical discussion speaks volumes 2to me at the moment, especially with the predicament I presently find myself in concerning all sectors of my life.

I am suppose to be sifting through my belongings (once again). Deciding what to scrap and what to keep, because frankly, this moving business is for the dogs, and the less I have to carry, the happier I'll be (Philosophical jump-off point number 2). Instead of sorting through my things, I am here, dicking around on the internet. C'est La Vie!


Jared Fumari -- Stay Awhile

The Young Republic -- Comes a Time


Little Teeth -- Japanese Candy [the best and worst song I have ever heard]

The Dance Party -- A List (Ambience Remix)

Bonus!Video!Jam!
Ernie and Aaron Neville -- I Don't Want to Live On the Moon

No comments: