17 November 2008

He lost his soul to a woman so heartless



Anyone who knows me, is fully aware of my undying musical love for Kanye West. His music is just so damn addicting--it's like crack, I swear.

Anyways, yesterday I said I wasn't aware of the current happenings in the music world, so today I thought I'd remedy that, and am I oh so glad I did! Kan-yeezy has released a million songs since I've been away! Okay, so I exaggerated a bit, he's released six from what I gather, two featuring Lil' Wayne, and one featuring Jeezy. Crazy dumb good! Can 808's and Heartbreaks drop this instant? Please?

And I know there are haters out there. The tracks do depart from typical Kanye fare, less hip-hop and more electronic with their heavy synth, but they're still dumb good. Seriously. I mean, if "Love Lockdown" isn't stuck in your head after one good listen, then there is something flipping wrong with you.

I'd love to yap on about my love of Mr. West's latest efforts, but there are two things beckoning me away, 1) last night's True Blood (yes, I watch that crap STFU), & 2) sleep, since I keep the opposite hours of the rest y'all. Also? Having scored Britney Spears latest, Circus, prepare yourselves for a nice update, and perhaps even a few treats.

ENJOY!

Kanye West -- Love Lockdown

Kanye West -- Heartless

Kanye West -- Coldest Winter

Kanye West feat. Young Jeezy -- Amazing

Kanye feat. Lil' Wayne -- Tell Everybody You Know

Kanye feat. Lil' Wayne -- See You In My Nightmares

No comments: