28 January 2008

Mix: What's Today Again?



Today's Wednesday, right? Whoah, whaddya mean "it's Monday," man? Do you mean like a case of the Mondays, or Monday?

Shit, son! This overnight joint has me fucked up. Sleeping when I should be waking, waking when I should be sleeping, man. This shit's been a mindfuck. A motherfuckin' dream, man. I mean, I've been having conversations with bitches I ain't seen in a week. I wake up and think I seriously held some communications with them, only to realise I haven't seen them, man, except in my fuckin' head. I'm going outta my fucking skull, bro.

Work is definitely for bitches and stalkers, and I ain't no bitch. 'Member dat one, Beyonce.


Donna Summer -- She works Hard For The Money

Jay-Z -- Hard Knock Life (Ghetto Anthem)


Blink 182 -- What's My Age Again?


Elvis Costello -- Welcome To The Working Week

John Lennon -- Working Class Hero

Daft Punk -- Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger (Neptunes Remix)

Gnarls Barkley -- Crazy

The Chemical Brothers -- We Are The Night

The Beatles -- A Hard Day's Night

Social Distortion -- Ball & Chain

No comments: